Thursday, May 10, 2007

screeeeeeeeeech BOOM!



so this is long overdue and i've been clearly slacking at my attempts to be a certified "blogger"....but here we go.

last weekend i woke up at 830AM to an alarming crashing sound that didn't sound just like an accident. I looked out my window and say that a car had somehow run right into a building at the corner of s. elliot and fulton street in Fort Greene....right next to the store My Little India. I have no idea as to what happened or why this occurred, but i proceeded to take a few pictures with my camera phone of the accident. Neighbors came running out in robes and PJs, people stood jaw-dropped at the site and I saw 3 guys walk out of the car with no noticeable injuries.

what was even more crazy, was that the car went INTO the building !!! that is just nuts..a brick building. I am surprised that the building couldn't withstand the impact (so sketchy) and that no one was hurt.

A Saturday in Fort Greene, Brooklyn...random.

No comments: